Thursday, February 13, 2014

New Lizzy Pillow Covers

Today’s blog is to introduce new Lizzy pillow covers. I have a new design: Lizzy’s Shopping. She’s been shopping on her bike, has picked up everything she needs for dinner, except for the most important item: 


All  of my new covers have a neutral center and I have some fun new prints to surround Lizzy, including eye-popping red to accent the black and white.

The script is larger on all the new prints and I’ve included the gallery name where Lizzy is showing off Chloe.

These are all very modern prints, but since I’m a firm believer in mixing styles, I like them anywhere, indoors and on a patio. Lizzy prints immediately bring conversation and are the perfect accent pieces to liven up any room.
Because Lizzy cares about this world, remember that 10% of all Lizzy sales dollars are donated to the Espanola Valley Humane Society www.evalleyshelter.org. Please visit my Facebook page (always interesting things there) www.facebook.com/cynthiacavanaugh05. Follow me on Twitter at StudioLizzy, and of course, see all of my pillow covers at StudioLizzy on Etsy!


No comments:

Post a Comment